B2B web application for E-wholesale
The task was to unburden a daily wholesale procedure within the company’s office. Results exceeded expectations. Automatisation of supply cut down mistakes, speeded up deliveries and consequently led to doing business online, while local shops had an insight into the warehouse data. Customers started ordering products that were not currently available in the shops. Sales increased and articles which had not been earlier sold started to be ordered. It was all due to simplifying a wide range of products and easy and simple ordering..
E-wholesaler realize the many benefits and savings to the business. First of all, there are lower costs (less paper documents, fewer employees, etc.) can be selfemployees and develop better relationships with suppliers, which results later with numerous advantages (more regular deliveries, lower prices, etc.).
The whole process and paperwork that accompanies classical procurement has been replaced by a digital form of communication. Wholesale incoming order can transmit through internal computer network. When the goods turn out to the customer, the invoice can be submitted electronically, thus shortening the process of accounting and billing.
- Bilingual (HR/EN)
- Support for more currencies, automatic daily update of exchange rate
- Articles and groups of articles are automatically imported from bookkeeping application every half an hour, possibility of import by hand
- Several images per article, description of article, minimal quantity of article per order, export of articles into PDF with buyer’s title
- Each buyer has a unique code that connects him to the main bookkeeping application
- Every half an hour, generated orders are imported into the main bookkeeping application from the web, possibility of export of a specific order by hand
- Possibility of ordering a list of articles
- Overview of generated orders, export of orders in PDF and excel
- Viewing of buyer’s account (due and settled invoices – refreshed twice a day)
- Complaints (logged-in buyers have opportunity to fill in a complaint form and attach images of claimed article)
- Other additional sections (news, customer service, help and the contents are managed via web interface)